What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Primus (up to $32.15 value)
- When: Sunday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- General admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Their sound: an experimental sonic collage of progressive funk metal, thrash, and psychobilly that’s nearly impossible to pigeonhole
- Their subject matter: anthems for carnies, racecar drivers, beavers, and fisherman, and alternate-universe soundtracks to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- The leader: Les Claypool, renowned for his lightning-quick bass slapping technique
- The rest of the trio: drummer Tim “Herb” Alexander, whose time signatures hop between steady calligraphy and rhythmic graffiti, and guitarist Larry “Ler” LaLonde, whose pinch harmonics and straight-up shredding harken back to Django Reinhardt, Robert Fripp, and Zakk Wylde
- Hits you might hear: “Jerry Was a Racecar Driver,” “My Name is Mud,” and “John the Fisherman”
- Supporting act: enduring indie-rock outfit Dinosaur Jr., best known for the 1994 hit “Feel the Pain”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/2/2015 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Freedom Hill Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.