What You'll Get
During concerts, a musician’s wild side emerges, such as when a guitarist destroys an amplifier or a singer eats a zebra. Observe untamed talent with this deal.
- $30 for one ticket to see Mötley Crüe (up to a $64.04 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Budweiser Summer Stage
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- Number of decades melting the faces of fans: three
- Number of Grammy nominations: three
- 3 + 3 = 6, which is: the surname of bassist and Mötley Crüe co-founder, Nikki Sixx
- Who was the other co-founder?: drummer Tommy Lee
- Who’s that belting out “Girls, Girls, Girls,” “Dr. Feelgood,” and “Shout at the Devil”?: singer Vince Neil
- And who’s behind the righteous shredding?: lead guitarist Mick Mars
- Is he actually from Mars?: no comment
- Nikki Sixx wrote “Kickstart My Heart” after: An EMT revived him with two adrenaline shots to the heart. The rock star had been pronounced clinically dead for two minutes.
- Unexpected Mötley Crüe fans: Jimmy Eat World
- Prove it: they quoted “Kickstart My Heart” in their song “A Praise Chorus” and sacrificed a goat in the last hotel room they stayed at
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Budweiser Summer Stage. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Magic City Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.