- $25 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $47.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: an experimental sonic collage of progressive funk metal, thrash, and psychobilly that’s nearly impossible to pigeonhole
- Their subject matter: anthems for carnies, racecar drivers, beavers, and fisherman, and alternate-universe soundtracks to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- The leader: Les Claypool, renowned for his lightning-quick bass slapping technique
- The rest of the trio: drummer Tim “Herb” Alexander, whose time signatures hop between steady calligraphy and rhythmic graffiti, and guitarist Larry “Ler” LaLonde, whose pinch harmonics and straight-up shredding harken back to Django Reinhardt, Robert Fripp, and Zakk Wylde
- Hits you might hear: “Jerry Was a Racecar Driver,” “My Name is Mud,” and “John the Fisherman”