What You'll Get
- $26 for a general-admission ticket one child and one supervising adult (up to $54.29 value)
- 11 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
Wishes Princess Ultimate Tea Party
- Who You’ll Meet: Queen Elsa and her sister, Princess Anna
- What You’ll Do: learn the fanciest princess decorum in a 20-minute etiquette class, enjoy a tea party and treat, and make a craft
- What to Wear and Bring: your fanciest princess attire—think boas, gloves, and baubles—and make sure to bring a camera for the princess storytime
- Available Extras: for an additional fee, children can have their faces painted and take a picture with the queen to take home
Tickets include entry for one child and one guardian. Guardians present solely for supervision, not for participating.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.