What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket in the blue section (up to $49.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who You’ll Meet: actor, entrepreneur, and humanitarian Priscilla Presley, and, vicariously, her most famous partner, Elvis
- How the King Comes In: Priscilla is bringing her personal photos, home movies, and film clips to tell her personal story, including her life with Elvis and her life after he passed away
- What Else You’ll Learn: that’s up to you—Priscilla will take audience questions, allowing for an open, honest, and enlightening conversation
Captain Frederick Pabst contributed to Milwaukee’s status as a cultural landmark of the upper Midwest by building Pabst Theater, formally known as Das Neue Deutsche Stadt-Theater, in 1895. According to legend, when he was informed that his theater had burned to the ground, the brewing magnate interrupted his European vacation to wire home the order to “Rebuild at once!”—and 11 months later, the stage was completed anew. Where the old theater honored German artists by having their names inscribed along the cornice of the auditorium, the new building featured an international consortium of cultural notables. The theater’s globe-spanning influences were made even more apparent with the installation of an Austrian crystal chandelier and an Italian marble staircase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.