All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12.50 for one ticket for seating in the yellow sections (up to $25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Live on Stage!
- Alvin…: the bragging, boastful leader of the gang, known for his endless enthusiasm and a wicked genius for mischief
- Simon…: the brilliant middle child, he’s the most likely to put his mind to keeping Alvin in check—or come up with the exact scheme to achieve his ends
- Theodore!: the shy and innocent youngest brother who’s a little too trusting for his own good
- And the Chipettes: Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor are the Chipmunks’ female counterparts, and they’re as likely to work against them as join together
- The Humans: Dave Seville is the Chipmunks’ ever-present manager and adoptive father, and Ian Hawke is the money-grubbing record producer out to make a mint on the musical ‘munks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 11, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.