Saturday, April 23, at 7 p.m.
- $62 for one seat in sections 104, 202–204, or 218–219 (up to $102 value)
- $47 for one seat in sections 107, 113, 206, or 216 (up to $73 value)
- $31 for one seat in sections 108–112 or 207–215 (up to $50 value)
Sunday, April 24, at 2 p.m.
- $62 for one seat in sections 103–104 or 117 (up to $102 value)
- $47 for one seat in sections 106, 114, 202–204, or 218–219 (up to $73 value)
- $31 for one seat in sections 108, 112, 205–206, or 216–217 (up to $50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
PBR: Built Ford Tough Series
Airtime. Wired Crazy. Boot Jack. These aren’t the monikers of professional wrestlers, or even the most popular baby names of 2016—they’re the multi-ton bulls set to stampede into Des Moines in April. These beasts will rumble through Wells Fargo Arena while attempting to launch riders from their backs as part of the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series’s Des Moines Invitational.
Sandwiched between shows in Billings, MT and Las Vegas, the two-day event will take place near the beginning of the year-long PBR Built Ford Tough Series. At each event during the cross-country series, the world’s top PBR riders jockey for position in the standings by staying atop bucking bulls and racking up points. The series schedule culminates in November with the World Finals, where the series champion receives the coveted championship belt buckle and his share of the prize money.