- One G-Pass to the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series’s Iron Cowboy VI event
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 5:50 p.m.
- Where: AT&T Stadium
- Door time: 4:50 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $75 for one seat in section C109–C112, C134–C137, C209–C211, or C234–C236 ($164.69 value)
- $50 for one seat in section C107–C108, C113–C114, C132–C133, C138–C139, C207–C208, C212–C213, C232–C233, or C237–C238 ($112.91 value)
- $30 for one seat in section 102–103, 118–119, 127–129, 142–144, C106, C115, 204-205, 215–216, C206, or C214 ($71.61 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Iron Cowboy VI
Brutus. Spotted Demon. Bruiser. These aren’t the monikers of professional wrestlers or the most popular baby names of 2014—they’re bucking, multi-ton bulls set to stampede into Arlington on the last day of February. These beasts will rumble through AT&T Stadium while attempting to launch riders from their backs as part of the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series’s Iron Cowboy VI event.
That evening, PBR competitors will jockey for position in the standings by staying atop the bulls and racking up points. As one of the first events of the 2015 season, Iron Cowboy VI will give early-season leaders the chance to separate themselves from the rest of the field. Almost a year ago to the day, 2013 PBR Rookie of the Year Joao Ricardo Vieira earned the title of Iron Cowboy in front of a crowd of 37,000 fans.