- $40 for one G-Pass to see the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series’s Fresno Invitational ($67.15 value)
- When: Saturday, March 7, at 7 p.m. or Sunday, March 8, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Save Mart Center
- Seating: Section 108 or 124 (front and middle rows)
- Door time: One hour before show time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Brutus. Spotted Demon. Bruiser. These aren’t the monikers of professional wrestlers or the most popular baby names of 2014—they’re bucking, multi-ton bulls set to stampede into Fresno on the first weekend in March. These beasts will rumble through Save Mart Center while attempting to launch riders from their backs as part of the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series’s Fresno Invitational.
Throughout the weekend, PBR competitors will jockey for position in the standings by staying atop the bulls and racking up points. As just the tenth event of the season, the Fresno Invitational will give early-season leaders the chance to separate themselves from the rest of the field. Last year, veteran Cody Nance emerged from the invitational victorious, propelling him to the second-best season of his career.