What You'll Get
Riding a bull is difficult, especially in front of thousands of screaming fans or up a staircase without waking your parents. Get rowdy with this deal.
- Tickets to the Professional Championship Bullriders event, plus admission to the Kane County Fair
- When: Saturday, July 20, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Kane County Fairgrounds
- Door time: Fair gates open at 12 p.m.; event gates open at 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $22 for two tickets for general-admission seating (a $29.72 value) and two admissions to the Kane County Fair (up to a $16 value; up to a $45.72 total value)
- $35 for one ticket for VIP gold buckle seating, located in the front row box sections (a $161.50 value), and one admission to the Kane County Fair (up to an $8 value; up to a $171.50 total value)<p>
Student, senior, and military discounted tickets are available but this deal still offers the best deal available. Children 5 and under are free.<p>
Professional Championship Bullriders
On the weekend of July 20, the Kane County Fair gets a little wilder as the Professional Championship Bullriders series rumbles onto the fairgrounds. Throughout the event on Saturday afternoon, some of the nation’s top cowboys strive for glory while zipping around barrels in the ring or attempting to stay atop some of the most combative bulls around. Fans can slide into general-admission seats or head down to VIP golden buckle sections, which are close enough to the action to hear the thundering hooves and smell the fresh-baked cookies hidden under the rodeo clowns’ hats. While competitors kick up dust in the arena, the Kane County Fair buzzes with rides, food vendors, and musical acts before and after the riding event.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 20, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the Kane County Fairgrounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Fair gates open at 12pm; Event gates open at 1pm. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.