- Tickets to the 2015 Jacksonville Open, a Professional Rough Stock Series rodeo event
- When: Saturday, January 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Jacksonville Equestrian Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticket and Seating Options
- $8 for one general-admission ticket ($18.50 value)
- $12 for one reserved-seating ticket ($24 value)
- $14 for two general-admission tickets ($35 value)
- $20 for two reserved-seating tickets ($46 value)
In early January, the Professional Rough Stock Series gallops back into the Jacksonville Equestrian Center for the Jacksonville Open—the tour’s very first stop of the New Year. The Jacksonville Open will give championship contenders a chance to separate themselves from the rest of the field on the road to the PRS World Finals.
Almost a year ago to the day, the series stopped in Jacksonville and saw Justin McDaniel and Dave Samsel emerge as contenders. Both men were victorious that night, and both still hover near the top of the standings in their respective fields. Fans can witness their attempt at repeat performances as they and other riders try to hold on as bulls and broncos practice their breakdancing.