- $32.50 for one G-Pass to a Progressive Legends Classic college basketball doubleheader (a $76 value)
- Where: Barclays Center
- Seating: section 107, 109, 123, or 125
- Door time: One hour before tipoff of each day’s first game
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Monday, November 24, Semi-final Doubleheader
- Villanova vs. VCU at 7 p.m.
- Michigan vs. Oregon at 9 p.m.
Tuesday, November 25, Championship Doubleheader
- Consolation Game at 7:30 p.m.
- Championship Game immediately following
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Progressive Legends Classic
In what has become one of college basketball’s most highly anticipated early-season tournaments, the Progressive Legends Classic showcases talented programs from across the country. A field of eight teams competes during the week-long gauntlet, and then four elite programs travel to Brooklyn to clash in the tournament’s championship rounds at the Barclays Center.
This year, newcomers Villanova, VCU, and Oregon will headline the bracket alongside Michigan, who participated in the Legends Classic in 2010. As the defending regular-season champions of the Big East, Villanova will commence the championship rounds on November 24 when they square off against VCU. After the court has been wiped down and the referees have re-tuned their whistles to the proper pitch, Oregon will battle a young, but talented Michigan roster loaded with freshmen. The four teams will return to the Barclays Center on November 25 to cap off the tournament with the consolation and championship games.