What You'll Get
Like spritzing an email with cologne, blowing kisses at a movie screen is a heartfelt romantic gesture that proves fruitless in attracting movie stars. Experience unrequited love with today’s deal to the Providence Latin American Film Festival, running from September 15 to September 18. Choose from the following options:
- For $14, you get four general-admission tickets to one show (a $28 value).
- For $70, you get two all-access VIP lanyards (a $140 value).
- For $100, you get a VIP package (a $200 total value) including:
- Two all-access VIP lanyards (a $140 value)
- Two opening- or closing-party invitations (a $60 value) Since 1992, the Providence Latin American Film Festival has been lauded for showcasing Latin American, Portuguese, and Spanish feature films, shorts, documentaries, and animations. [This year's lineup](http://plaff.org/?page_id=24) of 10 moving pictures explores film as a vehicle for expressing and understanding the Latin American experience, from the documentary _No Woman, No Cry_ on the struggles of pregnant women to _Hora Cero_, an action-packed heist film set in Venezuela. VIPs have access to every film in the lineup, as well as to art exhibits, panel discussions, filmmaker-led workshops, and popcorn-nibbling lessons. With passes to the opening or closing night's soirees, attendees may carouse with the festival's [board of directors](http://plaff.org/?page_id=2), corporate sponsors, and party-hat-wearing projectors while munching on appetizers and celebratory cuisine. The opening-night after-party kicks cinematic things off at Roots Café, where invite holders will receive a drink ticket, and Temple Restaurant hosts the closing-night party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue box office. Must provide first and last name at checkout. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.