- One G-Pass to see Aerosmith
- When: Wednesday, September 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Prudential Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $63 for sections 101–107 (up to $89.25 value)
- $94 for sections 1–4, rows 13 and up; or sections 111–112 or 127–129 (up to $133.45 value)
- $118 for sections 1–4, rows 1–12; or sections 5–6 or 21–22 (up to $168.60 value)
- $142 for section D or F, 7–8, or 19–20 (up to $202.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How to make “America’s Greatest Rock and Roll Band”: combine Steven Tyler’s vocals, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford on guitar, Tom Hamilton’s bass, and Joey Kramer’s drums
- Just a few of Aerosmith’s accolades: they’ve sold more than 150 million albums, scored four Grammys, and were inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What to expect from the “Let Rock Rule” tour: a set packed with classic and future greatest hits such as “Dream On,” “Walk This Way,” “Sweet Emotion,” “Dude (Looks Like a Lady),” “Love in an Elevator,” “Cryin’,” “Jaded,” “Lover Alot”
- What Tyler said about this tour: “Looking forward to inciting a riot and building the tribal bonfire even higher—it’s a win win with Slash.”