- Exclusive presale G-Pass tickets for the Liberty Hockey Invitational
- Where: Prudential Center
- Seating: sections 1–6, 10–17, and 21–22
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game Sessions and Ticket Options
- $24.60 for one seat in sections 1–5, 10–17, or 21–22 during session one on Friday, October 31 or during session two on Sunday, November 2
- $40.95 for one seat in sections 7–9 or 18–20 during session one or session two
- $41.15 for one seat in sections 1–5, 10–17, or 21–22 during both sessions
- $68 for one seat in sections 7–9 or 18–20 during both sessions
Session one on October 31 features the following match-ups:
- UConn against Merrimack at 4:30 p.m.
- Princeton against Yale at 7:30 p.m.
Session two on November 2 features the following match-ups:
- The third-place game at 1 p.m.
- The championship game at 4 p.m.
This offer is an exclusive presale available only to Groupon customers. Although these options do not include discounts, they give customers the chance to purchase tickets before the rush.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Liberty Hockey Invitational Tournament
A quartet of D1 rivals takes the rink at the Prudential Center for the Liberty Hockey Invitational Tournament, a four-game showdown that kick-starts the 2014–15 season. On Halloween, the UConn Huskies and Merrimack Warriors set the tournament in motion with an afternoon showdown. Once that game ends and the referees’ batteries are re-charged, the hosting Princeton Tigers open their 111th year of varsity hockey with their 250th match-up against the Yale Bulldogs—a team that won its first NCAA Championship in 2013. The two squads to emerge victorious after Friday’s games will meet in the championship on Sunday, which will follow the third-place game that afternoon.
25 Lafayette St.
Newark, NJ 07102