What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Rewind Tour 2014: Rascal Flatts with The Swon Brothers
- When: Friday, October 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Prudential Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $55 for lower-level seating in sections 7–20 or floor seating (up to $91.85 value)
- $39 for lower-level seating in section 5, 6, 21, or 22 (up to $64.30 value)
- $24 for upper-level seating (up to $38.70 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rewind Tour 2014: Rascal Flatts with The Swon Brothers
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Most notable country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts the Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind
- Where you’ve seen the Swon Brothers: they finished third on the fourth season of The Voice
- How they got their start: singing and playing in their parents’ Southern gospel group, Exodus
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Prudential Center on 10/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.