- New Jersey Devils game-day package
- Every package includes a $10 food and drink voucher, plus a drawstring backpack (a $15 value for the backpack)
- Where: Prudential Center
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Against the Montreal Canadiens on Friday, April 3, at 7 p.m.
- $71.10 for one G-Pass for seating in the 100-level mezzanine ($96.10 value)
- $93.80 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 15–23 of the lower-level corners and ends ($118.80 value)
- $131.60 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 7–14 of the lower-level corners and ends ($156.60 value)
Against the New York Rangers on Tuesday, April 7, at 7 p.m.
- $82.85 for one G-Pass for seating in row 4 or rows 9–14 of section 101, 103–104, or 106–107 ($107.85 value)
- $202.05 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 7–10 of section 2–5, 10, 12–13, 15–16, or 21 ($227.05 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
During their final two home games of the season, the Devils will clash with two of the NHL’s best teams in the Montreal Canadiens and New York Rangers. They’ll take the ice in early April at the recently upgraded Prudential Center, where the Devils have posted a solid 18-12-8 mark this season thanks to passionate fans who know how to create home-ice advantage. In fact, the team will recognize those fans on April 7 with Fan Appreciation Night, during which prizes will be doled out throughout the game. Fans can also enjoy the Prudential Center’s latest additions, including “farm-to-fan” food offerings, a 3-D projection system, and triple the amount of merchandise space as in years past.