- $35 for one ticket to Puerto Rican Masters (up to $55 value)
- When: Saturday, June 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Puerto Rican Masters
- Who’s Bringing the Classic Salsa? Headliner Miki Vimari, as well as Paquito Guzman and Ray De La Paz
- Who’s Bringing Contemporary Salsa? Luisito Carrion, Michael Stuart, and Moncho Rivera
- The Orchestra: New York’s finest Puerto Rican musicians, conducted by five-time Grammy-winner Isidro Infante
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.