What You'll Get
- One ticket to Puffs the Play, starting from $27
- Seating: orchestra rows A-J or mezzanine
- View the seating chart
- No one under the age of 4 will be permitted in the theatre
Puffs the Play Or: Seven Increasingly Eventful Years at a Certain School of Magic and Magic
- The Setting: The great halls and all-too-dangerous classrooms of a certain famous school of magic and magic.
- The Main Players: Wayne Hopkins and the other “well-meaning loyal rejects with a thing for badgers”—you know, the ones who sat next to the braver kids and mostly stayed out of the way
- What They Do: Learn spells, watch as the school around them slowly succumbs to dark magic, and try their best not to get hurt
- The Raves: Entertainment Weekly says it’s “packed with knowing winks to its source material and has a heart all its own” and the New York Times says it “exudes a jovial, winking fondness for all things Harry.”
The Fine Print
Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/8 for a ticket at venue box office. All sales final. Must purchase together to sit together. Telecharge is issuer of tickets - discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. For ADA seating, do not purchase this offer; please call Telecharge Access Services at (866) 300-9761 from 8 a.m.-11:30 p.m. and mention this offer to arrange for ADA seating only. No one under the age of 4 will be permitted in the theatre. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.