Discover fantastical lands built using over 3,000 hand-carved real and synthetic pumpkins with entertainment and games in Pumpkin Central
About This Deal
- What’s included: Admission to Pumpkin Nights Monday–Thursday’s between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Online redemption required
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under
- Age ranges:
- Adult tickets are available for ages 13–59
- Little tickets are available for ages 4–12
- Senior tickets are available for ages 60+
- Transportation: Parking is available at Sonoma County Fairgrounds at 1350 Bennett Valley Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 for $10 per car, cash only.
- Rain or shine event
- What it is: a Santa Rosa Halloween spectacle set up at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, perfect for date night or family night.
- What you’ll see: more than 3,000 hand-carved pumpkins, larger-than-life displays, and multi-sensory experiences in 7 incredible lands.
- What you’ll do: Pumpkin Nights invites visitors to embark on an adventure to experience the essence of Halloween, while walking along a magical half-mile path. There are also nightly events throughout the festival, including an outdoor Halloween movie, onsite pumpkin carving artists, fire performers, and a variety of food and seasonal beverages.
- What to wear: Costumes aren’t just welcome—they’re encouraged. Masks are permitted, but props and weapons should be kept at home.