What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $15 for one adult general-admission ticket (up to $22.09 value)
- $13 for one child/senior general-admission ticket (up to $17.87 value)
- When: October 13–29; Sunday–Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 6:30 p.m. to midnight
Child tickets are for ages 4–12, and senior tickets are for ages 60 and older.
- What it is: a Twin Cities Halloween tradition set up at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds throughout the month of October
- What you’ll see: more than 4,000 hand-carved pumpkins, larger-than-life displays, and multi-sensory experiences in 10 incredible worlds
- What you’ll do: Pumpkin Nights invites visitors to experience the essence of Halloween, while walking along a half-mile path. There are also nightly events throughout the festival, including Halloween-themed movies, onsite pumpkin carving artists, a hay-bale maze, and a variety of food and seasonal beverages.
- What to wear: Costumed aren’t just welcome—they’re encouraged. Masks are permitted, but props and weapons should be kept at home.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2017. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required; visit http://gr.pn/2fzap4k to book online. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.