5,000 plus carved pumpkins creating over 100 sculptures that light up at night plus live 3D carving demonstrations
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
What’s included: admission
- Valid dates: October 17 (Thursday), 18 (Friday), 20 (Sunday), 24 (Thursday), 25 (Friday), 26 (Saturday), and 27 (Sunday)
- Child ticket is valid for ages 4–13
- Adult ticket is valid for ages 14 and up
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under
- Transportation: free parking available at Country Heritage Park
- Event is wheelchair-accessible
Click here to view October 4-13 bookings.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 1 per person. Expires on the date and time chosen at checkout. Valid only for the option purchased. Valid only for the date and time printed on the voucher. Not valid with any other offers. No additional charges. No cash back or cash value. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Rain or shine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Pumpkins After Dark at Country Heritage Park
See flying witches and eerily realistic faces, as well as classic jack-o-lanterns, as they shine through the skin of 5,000, bright orange pumpkins at Pumpkins After Dark in Country Heritage Park.
- Ogle at the hand-carved designs illuminating the ground and the sky as you walk through fields of pumpkins standing alone or stacked together to create gigantic light-up sculptures.
- Look for inspiration for your own spooky carving, with sculptures as varied as octopus tentacles, giant werewolves, and menacing depictions of Frankenstein's monster.
- Grab a snack or a hot beverage from the concession stand on-site, or watch as a masterpiece unfolds during a live 3D pumpkin carving demonstration.