All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30.87 for one G-Pass ticket for rear orchestra or balcony seating (up to $51.45 value)
- $34.08 for one G-Pass ticket for mid orchestra seating (up to $56.80 value)
- $37.23 for one G-Pass ticket for front orchestra or loge seating (up to $62.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: bluegrass superstars Chris Thile, Paul Kowert, Chris Eldridge, Noam Pikelny, and Gabe Witcher
- How they came to be: when Thile’s Grammy-winning band Nickel Creek took an indefinite hiatus in 2007, he brought this dream-team together. Then he won a MacArthur Genius Grant.
- How they got their name: it comes from a short story by someone called “Mark Twain”
- So they aren’t actually brothers?: Only in music
- Essential tracks: “The Blind Leading the Blind,” a 40-minute, four-part suite; the unexpectedly poppy and plaintive “This Girl”; the appropriately rollicking “Rye Whiskey”
- Unexpected track: a cover of Radiohead’s “Kid A”
- Where you’ve heard them, other than their albums: on the soundtrack for The Hunger Games and, more recently, in the Coen Brothers’ acclaimed film Inside Llewyn Davis
- Opening act: singer-songwriter Aoife O’Donovan, who the band calls a “Punch Sister”
- Check out: the romantic “Red & White & Blue & Gold” from her debut solo album, Fossils
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.