What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $31.28 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $19 for one general-admission ticket (up to $31.28 value)
- Thursday, December 1, at 7 p.m. hosted by Sinbad
- Friday, December 2, at 7 p.m. hosted by Jeff Allen
- Saturday, December 3, at 7 p.m. hosted by Louie Anderson
- Note: Each date will include four live tapings of Comedy All-Stars featuring that night’s special host.
Pure Flix Presents: Comedy All-Stars
Across three evenings of standup, Comedy All-Stars will showcase clean comedians who have been seen on The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, HBO, Showtime, MTV, and more. Each evening will feature four live tapings and a special host, including:
- Sinbad: A comic powerhouse for more than two decades, Sinbad has courted laughs with a clean standup style that teases the hilarity out of quotidian activities. His efforts have landed him a spot among Comedy Central’s Top 100 Greatest Standups of All Time.
- Jeff Allen: During a career that has spanned four-plus decades, Jeff zeroes in on the humor found in everyday life and the happiness that stems from a healthy marriage—especially one that abides by his signature message of “Happy Wife, Happy Life.”
- Louie Anderson: This extremely affable veteran of the standup circuit has worn hats as a comedian, author, and television star, including on his self-created Life with Louie and as the former host of Family Feud.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. This show will be filmed for television. Purchaser must provide merchant with waiver and consent to the recording and use of the recording. Contact Pure Flix Entertainment at (919) 553-1737 with any questions. All seating is general admission. No reserved seating. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.