- One ticket to Purlie Victorious
- When: June 26–28
- Where: Black Repertory Group Theater
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- $12.50 for general admission (up to $26.87 value)
- $17.50 for VIP admission including first-choice seating and a glass of champagne (up to $36.22 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, June 26 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27 at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 28 at 4 p.m.
- The Plot: a black preacher in Jim Crow era fights segragationist laws in his hometown to start a church of his own
- Where You’ve Seen It: the musical stageplay is a black repertory staple, and was adapted from Ossie Davis’s play of the same name
- How Long the BRG Has Been Putting it On: 50 years, during which time it became the favorite play of executive director Mona Vaughn’s parents
Black Repertory Group
The Black Repertory Group began in 1964 as a church drama club. Now helmed by executive and artistic director Dr. Mona Vaughn Scott, the group has built upon its core work as "keepers of the culture" by supporting artists and youth with creative and educational programs.