What You'll Get
- $57 for two tickets in sections 208–212 (up to $114 value)
- $67 for two tickets in sections 109–111, 201–203, or 217–219 (up to $144 value)
- View the seating chart.
Purple Rain: A Tribute to Prince
- What it is: A show devoted to Prince and his work performed by Morris Day and The Time and Sheila E.
- About Morris Day (and his connection to Prince): When he was a high-schooler in Minneapolis, Morris Day formed a band with Prince and André Cymone, with his mom serving as the manager. Later, he went on to lead The Time, star in Prince’s Purple Rain, and get crowds moving to funk-pop hits including “Jungle Love” and “The Bird.”
- About Sheila E. (and her connection to Prince): This Prince protege met the Purple One in the mid-80s before appearing on his songs and touring behind the legendary album Sign O’ the Times. Her solo career includes the top-10 single “The Glamorous Life”–which Prince helped write.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.