What You'll Get
- $8.50 for one G-Pass ($15 value)
- Seating: balcony (rows HH–SS) or rear left or right orchestra (rows V–Z)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Purple Rain: A Movie Tribute to Prince
- The Man: The musician. The icon. The legend. On April 21, Prince passed away at the age of 57 after a decades-long career spanning multiple genres and showcasing the man’s many talents—including acting and directing.
- The Movie: 1984’s Purple Rain, which inspired the studio album of the same name. In his feature-film acting debut, Prince plays the semi-autobiographical character “The Kid,” the frontman of a Minneapolis-based band. Above all, the film makes clear Prince’s immeasurable talents during several extended concert sequences.
- The Music: Along with the title track, Purple Rain features many of Prince’s most popular songs, including “When Doves Cry” and “Let’s Go Crazy.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.