A penthouse party serves as the backdrop of a musical revue showcasing nearly thirty songs from Tony Award–winner Stephen Sondheim’s career
What You'll Get
- $15 for one best-available ticket (up to $25 value)
- When: Saturdays and Sundays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m., March 2–25
- March 2 features an opening night reception; March 3 is ASL interpretation night
The musical is rated PG-13.
Putting It Together
- The show: a musical revue featuring the songs of Stephen Sondheim, the multiple Tony Award and Grammy Award–winning composer extraordinaire behind musical successes A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Company, Sweeney Todd, and Into the Woods
- The plot: Two couples at a Manhattan penthouse party work through their marital woes, interpersonal conflict, and inner desires. A mysterious party guest interprets the action as the evening unfolds.
- The songs: The five actors on stage perform nearly thirty musical numbers from Sondheim’s inimitable career, including “Putting It Together,” which originally appeared in Sunday in the Park with George.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Musical is rated PG-13. Any tickets left unclaimed 5 minutes to curtain may be released and resold in the event of a sellout crowd Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.