What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass to see Queen + Adam Lambert (up to $49 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: SAP Center at San Jose
- Seating: rows 13–17 of sections 204–212
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Queen + Adam Lambert
- First time Roger Taylor, Brian May, and Adam Lambert shared a stage: on American Idol in 2009, when they performed a rousing rendition of “We Are The Champions”
- Last time the three shared a stage: this past September, when they rocked the iHeart Radio Festival in Vegas
- Nice thing Rolling Stone said about Lambert’s guest stint as Queen’s lead vocalist: “[He] astounded the audience on songs like ‘We Will Rock You’ … and ‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love.’ It was the most anticipated act of the night.”
- Nice thing Roger Taylor said about Lambert: “He’s got a voice which is pretty unbeatable.”
- Nice thing Lambert said about Queen: “I’m honored to be able to pay my respects to Freddie [Mercury]’s memory; he’s a personal hero of mine.”
- Nice thing Brian May said to everyone: “Let’s ROCK those beautiful arenas JUST ONE MORE TIME!”
- Stern thing Brian May’s computer said to Brian May: “STOP. USING. CAPS LOCK. BRIAN!”
- Essential Queen tracks: “Crazy Little Thing Called Love,” “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Another One Bites the Dust,” all those other songs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at SAP Center at San Jose on 7/1. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.