- One ticket to Queen City 2015 Praise Jam
- When: Friday, May 8, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Bojangles’ Coliseum
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $31.12 for balcony seating (up to $44.45 value) * $38.34 for mezzanine seating (up to $54.77 value)
- $57.11 for box or circle seating (up to $81.59 value)
- $65.46 for floor seating (up to $93.52 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Queen City 2015 Praise Jam
- Israel Houghton & New Breed: the worship leader at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church has earned eleven Dove Awards, four Grammy Awards, two Stellar Awards, and one Soul Train Award for his fusion of gospel, jazz, rock, and reggae
- Jamie Grace: earning both a Dove Award and a Grammy nomination for her 2011 debut Hold Me, the singer-songwriter’s unique blend of hip-hop and Christian folk was discovered through her YouTube channel by genre icon TobyMac
- Josh Wilson: called “the future of Christian pop,” this multi-instrumentalist strummed his way into the faithful’s hearts with a guitar, mandolin, and ukulele on his debut album Trying to Fit the Ocean in a Cup
- Morgan Harper Nichols: Jamie Grace’s older sister can be heard on her sibling’s hits “Beautiful Day” and “White Boots,” but also released her own debut single “Storyteller” in 2015. Her self-titled album drops on May 19.