What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Queen City Jazz Fest featuring Will Downing, Brian Culbertson, Mike Phillips and Karen Briggs
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28 for early-discount general-admission lawn (up to $58.10 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $32 for general-admission lawn (up to $58.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Queen City Jazz Fest
- Will Downing: nicknamed “The Prince of Sophisticated Soul,” he’s the the singer behind jazzy R&B songs including “I Try” and “I Go Crazy”
- Karen Briggs: this violinist of nearly four decades invented the genre soulchestral groove to describe her sound, which blends jazz, R&B, and gospel with her trademark improvisation
- Brian Culbertson: a prolific contemporary jazz musician with 15 albums and counting, he plays instruments as varied as the piano, trombone, and drums
- Mike Phillips: this saxophonist has backed up popular artists such as Prince, Jill Scott, and Stevie Wonder
About Queen City Jazz Fest
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Uptown Amphitheatre on 6/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.