What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Queen City Jazz Fest
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $32 for general-admission lawn (up to $59.20 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $35 for general-admission lawn (up to $59.20)
- Click here to view the venue map
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Queen City Jazz Fest
- Brian Culbertson: a prolific contemporary jazz musician with 15 albums and counting, he plays instruments as varied as the piano, trombone, and drums, and blends jazz, funk, and R&B into his own wholly unique musical cocktail
- Karen Briggs and Mike Phillips: Briggs, a violinist who invented the genre soulchestral groove to describe her sound, which blends jazz, R&B, and gospel with her trademark improvisation, joins forces with Phillips, a saxophonist whose skillful yet playful sound has earned him the chance to play with artists such as Prince, Jill Scott, and Stevie Wonder
- Will Downing: The singer behind jazzy R&B songs including “I Try” and “I Go Crazy” has earned the unofficial title of “The Prince of Sophisticated Soul,” and now tours in support of his latest record, Chocolate Drops
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.