- One G-Pass to Queen City Jazz Fest featuring Will Downing, Brian Culbertson, Mike Phillips and Karen Briggs
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $32 for general-admission lawn (up to $59.20 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $35 for general-admission lawn (up to $59.20)
- Click here to view the venue map
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Queen City Jazz Fest
- Brian Culbertson: a prolific contemporary jazz musician with 15 albums and counting, he plays instruments as varied as the piano, trombone, and drums, and blends jazz, funk, and R&B into his own wholly unique musical cocktail
- Karen Briggs and Mike Phillips: Briggs, a violinist who invented the genre soulchestral groove to describe her sound, which blends jazz, R&B, and gospel with her trademark improvisation, joins forces with Phillips, a saxophonist whose skillful yet playful sound has earned him the chance to play with artists such as Prince, Jill Scott, and Stevie Wonder
- Will Downing: The singer behind jazzy R&B songs including “I Try” and “I Go Crazy” has earned the unofficial title of “The Prince of Sophisticated Soul,” and now tours in support of his latest record, Chocolate Drops