- One ticket to see Queen – It’s a Kinda Magic
- When: Thursday, July 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $31 for rows GG–PP of the orchestra (up to $62.45 value)
- $36 for rows F–FF of the orchestra (up to $73.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Queen – It’s a Kinda Magic
- What kinda magic is it: the kind that perfectly replicates a performance from Queen’s 1986 World Tour
- Who slips into Freddie Mercury’s sleeveless T-shirt: Giles Taylor, an Oxford-born vocalist with a three-and-a-half octave range, a resume featuring past performances with Damon Albarn, and an amazingly thick mustache
- Who backs him up: Richie Baker as guitarist Brian May, James Childs as bassist John Deacon, and Kyle Thompson as drummer Roger Taylor
- Proof of the accuracy of their simulation: Mercury’s biographer and former personal assistant Peter Freestone consults and tours with the band
- Vintage Queen hits you’re likely to hear: “We Will Rock You,” “We Are the Champions,” and “Bohemian Rhapsody”