- $17 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $32.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Queensrÿche recipe: heady prog-rock, full-bore metal, and politically conscious lyricism
- Led by: former Crimson Glory and Rising West frontman Todd La Torre, flanked by original members Michael Wilton, Scott Rockenfield, and Eddie Jackson
- The band’s most famous work: the concept album Operation Mindcrime
- Its concept: a heroin addict wakes up in the hospital and struggles to remember what got him there
- Non-Mindcrime hits: the ponderous “Silent Lucidity,” the thundering “Jet City Woman,” the forceful “En Force”
- Queensrÿche: the band’s 2013 release, which AllMusic described as “the album most Queensrÿche fans have desired for the last 15 years” and preschoolers described as “really hard to pronounce”
- Its concept: None. “Each song is its own animal,” explained La Torre.
- The band’s latest album: Condition Hüman, a record that’s been in the works since before 2013’s Queensrÿche
- Its concept: Songwriting where “melody is key,” shares Wilton. “We don’t want to have an album with filler songs. We want every song to be quality.”
- A few of its hard-hitting yet accessible songs you may hear: “Arrow of Time,” “Hourglass,” and the title track