What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission standing (up to $33.30 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission standing with skip-the-line pass (up to $43.30 value)
- The Queensrÿche recipe: heady prog-rock, full-bore metal, and politically conscious lyricism
- Led by: former Crimson Glory and Rising West frontman Todd La Torre, flanked by original members Michael Wilton, Scott Rockenfield, and Eddie Jackson
- The band’s most famous work: the concept album Operation Mindcrime
- Its concept: a heroin addict wakes up in the hospital and struggles to remember what got him there
- Non-Mindcrime hits: the ponderous “Silent Lucidity,” the thundering “Jet City Woman,” the forceful “En Force”
- Queensrÿche: the band’s 2013 release, which AllMusic described as “the album most Queensrÿche fans have desired for the last 15 years” and preschoolers described as “really hard to pronounce”
- Its concept: None. “Each song is its own animal,” explained La Torre.
- The band’s latest album: Condition Hüman, a record that’s been in the works since before 2013’s Queensrÿche
- Its concept: Songwriting where “melody is key,” shares Wilton. “We don’t want to have an album with filler songs. We want every song to be quality.”
- A few of its hard-hitting yet accessible songs you may hear: “Arrow of Time,” “Hourglass,” and the title track
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.