What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $30.25 value)
- The Queensrÿche recipe: heady prog-rock, full-bore metal, and politically conscious lyricism
- Led by: former Crimson Glory and Rising West frontman Todd La Torre, flanked by original members Michael Wilton, Scott Rockenfield, and Eddie Jackson
- The band’s most famous work: the concept album Operation Mindcrime
- Its concept: a heroin addict wakes up in the hospital and struggles to remember what got him there
- Non-Mindcrime hits: the ponderous “Silent Lucidity,” the thundering “Jet City Woman,” the forceful “En Force”
- Queensrÿche: the band’s 2013 release, which AllMusic described as “the album most Queensrÿche fans have desired for the last 15 years” and preschoolers described as “really hard to pronounce”
- Its concept: None. “Each song is its own animal,” explained La Torre.
- The band’s latest album: Condition Hüman, a record that’s been in the works since before 2013’s Queensrÿche
- Its concept: Songwriting where “melody is key,” shares Wilton. “We don’t want to have an album with filler songs. We want every song to be quality.”
- A few of its hard-hitting yet accessible songs you may hear: “Arrow of Time,” “Hourglass,” and the title track
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.