What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to see Queensrÿche feat. Geoff Tate (up to $34 value)
- When: Tuesday, May 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Queensrÿche feat. Geoff Tate
- The Queensrÿche recipe: heady prog-rock, full-bore metal, and politically conscious lyricism
- Why this tour matters: it will be founding frontman Geoff Tate’s last under the Queensrÿche name
- Last chance for fans to hear: Tate’s take on “Silent Lucidity,”“En Force,” the thundering “Jet City Woman,” and others
- Not the last chance for fans to hear: the masterful dystopian concept album Operation Mindcrime, which Tate will still be performing in its entirety, as well as other non-Queensrÿchian material
- Operation Mindcrime’s concept: a heroin addict wakes up in the hospital and struggles to remember what got him there
- What AllMusic.com had to say about the album: “It’s a testament to Queensrÿche’s creativity and talent that they can pull off a project of this magnitude.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Cleveland. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.