All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Queensrÿche featuring Geoff Tate
- When: Wednesday, May 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $17 for one ticket (up to $33.30 value)
- $22 for one ticket with a skip-the-line pass (up to $43.30 value)
Queensrÿche with Geoff Tate
- The Queensrÿche recipe: heady prog-rock, full-bore metal, and politically conscious lyricism
- Led by: elastic vocalist and founding Queensrÿche frontman Geoff Tate
- The band’s greatest work: the concept album Operation Mindcrime
- Its concept: a heroin addict who wakes up in the hospital and struggles to remember what got him there
- What may have gotten him there: It’s complicated. Something to do with a prostitute-turned-nun and a secret society who brainwashed people into carrying out political assassinations.
- Sounds like: a cryptic take on The Manchurian Candidate
- Non-Mindcrime hits: the ponderous “Silent Lucidity,” the thundering “Jet City Woman,” the forceful “En Force”
- The band’s newest lineup: bassist Rudy Sarzo of Ozzy and Dio, as well as guitarist Kelly Gray and keyboardist Randy Gane from Tate’s first band, Myth
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart’s welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 14, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bogart's. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.