- $19 for one ticket for lower-level seating in the endzone (up to $33.75 value)
- $25 for one ticket for lower-level seating in the corner endzone (up to $44 value)
- $39 for one ticket for lower-level corners seating (up to $73.65 value)
- $50 for one ticket for lower-level sideline seating (up to $99.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Quick Lane Bowl
Though it’s not technically a home game, the Chippewas won’t have to travel too far for their bowl appearance. About 150 miles unfurl between the Central Michigan campus and Ford Field, where the second-annual Quick Lane Bowl will kick off on December 28.
That evening, the Chippewas—who won five of their last six regular-season games—will bring one of country’s most potent passing attacks into a showdown with the Minnesota Golden Gophers. In 12 games this fall, CMU quarterback Cooper Rush collected more than 3,700 yards through the air, including 25 touchdowns. The only thing in his way is the Golden Gophers’ talented pass defenders, who will try all night to intercept Rush’s throws or swat them down using the referees’ first-down chains.