What You'll Get
- One ticket to see the Quick Lane Bowl between the University of North Carolina and Rutgers University
- When: Friday, December 26, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Ford Field
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $39 for seating in sections 122 or 123 ($77.65 value)
- $50 for front seating in section 103, 104, 108, 109, 124–126, 128–130, 205–209, or 229–232 ($103.25 value)
Quick Lane Bowl
When Rutgers and North Carolina take the first snap on December 26, they will inaugurate a brand new bowl game that pits a Big Ten team against a squad from the ACC. The Tar Heels enter the contest coming off a record-setting year from quarterback Marquise Williams. His performance in 2014 smashed single-season school records for total offense and most rushing touchdowns by a quarterback. Across the field, Rutgers wide receiver Leonte Carroo earned First Team All-Big Ten honors for his stellar grabs, which will be an asset in this bowl game or in case a vase falls off a bookshelf on the sideline.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Ford Field. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase and redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ford Field's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hour before game time. ADA seating is limited; please inquire at time of Groupon redemption at box office for availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.