What You'll Get
- Available showtimes and locations: Friday, December 2, at 7:30 p.m. (Trinity Cathedral) | Sunday, December 4, at 4 p.m. (St. Peter Church)
- $10 for one ticket for general-admission seating (up to $21.99 value)
“Carols for Quire from the Old & New Worlds”
- The Theme: the holiday season, as expressed through music dating from the 15th to the 20th centuries
- The Languages: the choir will raise a joyful noise in ten different languages, including English, French, German, Finnish, Latvian, Latin, and three Native-American languages
- The Performers: Led by artistic director Ross W. Duffin, the singers include many of the most prominent altos, sopranos, tenors, and basses in Northeast Ohio
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Quire Cleveland
Founded only in 2008, Quire Cleveland may seem relatively young, but its 25 members share more than 500 years of choral experience between them. That half-millennium of skill rises to the baton of artistic director Ross W. Duffin, a third-generation choral conductor recognized for his scholarly work on both sides of the Atlantic. Together, they reinvigorate choral music both modern and ancient, spanning nine centuries and prompting Cleveland Classical's Daniel Hathaway to exclaim, "Pope Julian and Palestrina would have been lucky to have so fine a choir as this."