What You'll Get
A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this deal.
- $49 for one G-Pass to see R. Kelly in concert with 2 Chainz and Ashanti (up to a $91 value)
- When: Saturday, May 25 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
R. Kelly performs “Step in the Name of Love” Live in 2012
* Full name: Robert Sylvester Kelly * Musical idol: Marvin Gaye * Number of Grammy awards won for "I Believe I Can Fly": three * Latest album: 2012’s Write Me Back * Best invented art form: the hip-hopera, as seen in his epic Trapped in the Closet * Best invented word: “sexasaurus,” from 2007's Double Up * Number of hits for a YouTube search of the term "Ignition (Remix) cover" as of May 2013: about 72,100 * Some of the top results: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, violinist Peter Lee Johnson, and Duke University's a capella group, The Pitchforks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 26, 2013. Limit 8/person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino on 5/25. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hr before event time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.