What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (rows W–ZZ) (up to $48.25 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for floor seating (row MM), balcony seating (rows N–V), or north-balcony seating (rows K–Q) (up to $66.35 value)
- $60 for one G-Pass for arena-level seating (row K) (up to $88 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Full name: Robert Sylvester Kelly
- Musical idol: Marvin Gaye
- Best invented art form: the hip-hopera, as seen in his epic Trapped in the Closet
- Best invented word: “sexasaurus,” from 2007’s Double Up
- 3: the number of Grammy awards won for “I Believe I Can Fly”
- ~400,000: the number of hits for a YouTube search of the term “Ignition (Remix) cover” as of January 2017
- Some of the top results: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, violinist Peter Lee Johnson, and Duke University’s a capella group, The Pitchforks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.