Though you can listen to music at home, you can't replicate the energy of the crowd, the charisma of the performers, or the thrill of guessing which animal the door guy will draw on your hand this time. Get the full experience with this GrouponLive deal to the R You On The List? tour featuring Flo Rida, Cee Lo, and B.o.B at The BankUnited Center in Coral Gables on Tuesday, July 3, at 7 p.m. Choose from the following merchandise and reserved-seating options:
- For $36, you get one upper-level ticket (up to a $59.90 value, including all fees).
- For $45, you get one lower-level ticket (up to a $75.90 value, including all fees).
- For $67, you get one ticket for seating in lower-level side sections or rear-floor sections (up to a $111.90 value, including all fees).
- For $85, you get one floor ticket (up to a $142.65 value, including all fees).
- For $15, you get one men's or women's official tour T-shirt, available to ticket-holding customers for pickup inside the concert (a $25 value). Sizes are determined at pickup and based on availability.
As it makes an Independence Day Eve stop in Coral Gables, The R You On The List? tour brings together established superstars and rising talents in a night of beats, hooks, and rhymes. Known for such chart-topping hits as "Low" and "Right Round," rapper Flo Rida crafts churning dance anthems, enlivened by lyrics bubbling over with gleeful braggadocio. His upcoming album, Wild Ones, will add new anthems to his repertoire, including the single "Good Feeling," which Pop Crush singled out as "destined to be a dance floor burner with its acoustic-driven guitars, computerized beats and charging keyboards."
In a "clean" show, Grammy winner Cee Lo Green brings his distinctive high-pitched vocals to retro-flavored hits such as "Crazy" and "Forget You." Known for his eccentric appearance, Green amps up his imposing presence with such accessories as floor-length fur coats, pet cockatoos, and skintight suits that perfectly replicate his physical appearance, but with an added je ne sais quoi.
B.o.B—the 23-year-old wunderkind responsible for megahits "Airplanes" and "Nothin' on You"—continues his meteoric rise with carefully constructed verses that demonstrate his linguistic prowess and ability to function as a rhyming dictionary in the case of societal collapse. XXL recently praised his ever-evolving style, lauding his new release Strange Clouds for its "cycling synths and chorus-like background vocals."
University of Miami
1245 Dauer Dr.
Coral Gabels, Florida 33146