What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in rows U–Y of the balcony (up to $39.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Five R’s: lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist Ross Lynch, his brothers Rocky (lead guitar) and Riker (bass), their sister Rydel (keyboards), plus their pal Ellington “Glad My Dad’s Last Name Is” Ratliff (drums)
- Where You’ve Seen the R’s: as a band they’ve been playing sold out concerts around the globe and you’ve probably seen them on Jimmy Kimmel, Good Morning America, Kelly & Michael, Ellen, Disney Channel, Radio Disney Music Awards, maxing out YouTube view counts with their own Vevo series, and shaking multiplexes in the big-screen documentary R5: All Day, All Night; separately, you know Ross as the Kids’ Choice Award winning actor from Austin & Ally and Riker from Glee and Dancing With The Stars
- Sometime Last Night: the title of R5’s sophomore album and their latest tour, in which the quintet treats fans to skillful indie pop hits from their new album and some of the biggest hits from the past including Top 40 single “Let’s Not Be Alone Tonight”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not Valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.