- One G-Pass ticket to R5: Sometime Last Night Tour with special guests Jacob Whitesides and Ryland
- When: Thursday, July 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Carl Black Chevy Woods Amphitheater
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $20 for general admission lawn (up to $41.41 value)
- $25 for sections 4–6 (up to $47.08 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
R5 with Special Guests Jacob Whitesides and Ryland
- The Five R’s: lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist Ross Lynch, his brothers Rocky (lead guitar) and Riker (bass), their sister Rydel (keyboards), plus their pal Ellington “Glad My Dad’s Last Name Is” Ratliff (drums)
- Where You’ve Seen the R’s: as a band they’ve been playing sold out concerts around the globe and you’ve probably seen them on Jimmy Kimmel, Good Morning America, Kelly & Michael, Ellen, Disney Channel, Radio Disney Music Awards, maxing out YouTube view counts with their own Vevo series, and shaking multiplexes in the big-screen documentary R5: All Day, All Night; separately, you know Ross as the Kids’ Choice Award winning actor from Austin & Ally and Riker from Glee and Dancing With The Stars
- Sometime Last Night: the title of R5’s sophomore album and their latest tour, in which the quintet treats fans to skillful indie pop hits from their new album and some of the biggest hits from the past including Top 40 single “Let’s Not Be Alone Tonight”
- Jacob Whitesides: this 17-year old heartthrob earned a ravenous YouTube fanbase and Twitter following with his soulful acoustic covers of One Direction and John Legend, and his debut EP, A Piece of Me, hit #1 on the iTunes Singer/Songwriter chart
- Ryland: youngest sibling Ryland has carved his own niche as DJ and will be releasing his first single for the tour and heating up the crowd for R5