What You'll Get
- One ticket to So You Think You Can Dance live tour
- When: Thursday, January 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rabobank Theater and Convention Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24 for the balcony (up to $49.40 value)
- $30 for the terrace (up to $59.65 value)
- $39 for the orchestra (up to $77.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
So You Think You Can Dance Live Tour
- The show: an Emmy-winning reality series where dancers (both pro and amateur) make it through tough competition and tougher choreography in hopes of taking home first place and the legal right to say “I know I can dance.”
- Why people love it: The dancers are entrancing, the steps are exceedingly difficult, and the judges are tons of fun.
- Who’s on the road: all the top-10 finalists of Season 11, including Bridget Whitman, Casey Askew, Emilio Dosal, Jacque LeWarne, Jessica Richens, Rudy Abreu, Tanisha Belnap, Valerie Rockey, and Zach Everhart
- The headliner: Season 11 winner and heartthrob Ricky Ubeda, who flawlessly pulled off six routines ranging from hip-hop to ballroom in his finale performance
- What they’ll all be doing: fan-favorite routines from Season 11 packed with leaps, spins, pops, locks, pirouettes, and assorted contortions, along with original pieces especially choreographed for this tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 1/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Rabobank Theater and Convention Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.