- Tommy Baldwin Racing or Motorsports Group fan sponsorship packages
- During Sprint or Nationwide event
- At Las Vegas Motor Speedway<p>
Race and Package Options
- $299 for one Motorsports Group fan sponsorship package at the Boyd Gaming 300 on Saturday, March 8, at 1:15 p.m., with access to all Nationwide practice and qualifying sessions on March 7–8 as well as to the race itself (a $400 value)
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the Kobalt 400 on Sunday, March 9, at 12 p.m., with access to all Sprint practice and qualifying sessions March 6–8 as well as to the race itself (a $2,000 value)
Both packages include the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).” This will appear on a Motorsports Group car during the Nationwide race, and on a Tommy Baldwin Racing car during the Sprint race.
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend (restricted to Nationwide areas only for Nationwide pass holders). You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars.
- No need to purchase a ticket for the race: you can watch it from pit row.
- Click here to read more about packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.<p>
Boyd Gaming 300 and Kobalt 400
On Saturday, March 8, the Nationwide zips into the third week of its season with the Boyd Gaming 300—and kicks off a full weekend of racing in the process. Over the course of 200 laps, series regulars will battle bumper-to-bumper with some of the sport’s biggest stars.<p>
Less than 24 hours later, the track will come alive once again for the Kobalt 400. Just two weeks after the 2014 season opener in Daytona, drivers will test their limits for 267 laps to determine who will raise their fist in victory and who will wear their helmet home in shame. The raceway surrounds fans with plenty of off-track festivities, too, including driving experiences and live entertainment.