- Tommy Baldwin Racing or Motorsports Group fan sponsorship packages
- During Sprint or Nationwide event
- At Bristol Motor Speedway<p>
Race and Package Options * $299 for one Motorsports Group fan sponsorship package at the Nationwide race on Saturday, March 15, at 2 p.m., with access to all Nationwide practice and qualifying sessions March 13–15 as well as to the race itself ($400 value) * $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the Sprint race on Sunday, March 16, at 1 p.m., with access to all Sprint and Nationwide practices and qualifying sessions on March 13–15 as well as to the races themselves ($2,000 value)<p>
Both packages include the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).” This will appear on a Motorsports Group car during the Nationwide race, and on a Tommy Baldwin Racing car during the Sprint race.
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend (restricted to Nationwide areas only for Nationwide pass holders). You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars.
- No need to purchase a ticket for the race: you can watch it from pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.<p>
Sprint and Nationwide Races
On Saturday, March 15, the Nationwide zips into the fourth week of its season—and kicks off a full weekend of racing in the process. A year ago, the Nationwide race at Bristol was decided by just over .02 seconds, creating high expectations for a thrilling follow-up this year as series regulars battle bumper-to-bumper with some of the sport’s biggest stars.
Less than 24 hours later, the track will come alive once again for the Sprint race. Just three weeks after the 2014 season opener in Daytona, drivers will test their limits to determine who will raise their fist in victory and who will wear their helmet home in shame.